In many organizations, personnel costs are among the largest budget line items. Given the top challenges facing CEO’s, organizations need their leaders, managers, and people aligned and working together at the highest levels of performance.
Employee skill assessments and employee management surveys can give organizations and managers consistent, in-depth, and objective information about their people. This includes the employee’s:
- Fit with organizational culture, job, manager, and team
- Knowledge, skills, job performance, and developmental needs
- Preferred learning and communication style
- Integrity, reliability and work ethic
- Response to conflict and stress
Information uncovered from assessments helps leaders and managers rely less on instinct and make smarter employment decisions. The specific benefits of employee or salesperson assessments include:
- Selecting people most likely to succeed in a job
- Accelerating time for people to become fully productive in a new role
- Improving alignment and communication between managers and employees
- Reducing workforce conflict and improving employee satisfaction
- Maximizing each employee’s contribution to the organization
- Reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
- Reducing frequency and cost of theft
- Increasing sales performance and customer loyalty
- Enabling strategic workforce management and succession planning
- Increasing overall workforce capability, productivity, and agility
Most Valuable Uses of Assessments
Although an HR department may manage the day-to-day administration of an assessment program, these initiatives thrive in the organization when sponsored by senior leaders who are committed to building and retaining a high-performing workforce.
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
This is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent and effective way possible.
The PXT assessment measures how well an individual fits specific jobs in your organization. The “job matching” feature of the PXT is unique, enabling you to evaluate an individual relative to the qualities required to successfully perform in a specific job. It is used throughout the employee life cycle for selection, on-boarding, managing, and strategic workforce planning.
Checkpoint 360°® (CP360)
The CheckPoint Management System is a 360-degree assessment. It is used primarily to evaluate the effectiveness of your managers and leaders, and helps them identify and prioritize their own development opportunities.
Profiles Sales Assessment™ (PSA)
The Profiles Sales Assessment™ (PSA) measures how well a person fits specific sales jobs in your organization. It is used primarily for selecting, onboarding, and managing sales people and account managers. The “job modeling” feature of the PSA is unique, and can be customized by company, sales position, department, manager, geography, or any combination of these factors.
Customer Service Profile™ (CSP)
The Customer Service Profile™ (CSP) measures how well a person fits specific customer service jobs in your organization. It is used primarily for selecting, onboarding, and managing customer service employees. We have a general industry version of this assessment as well as vertical specialties in hospitality, healthcare, financial services, and retail.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ (PPI)
The Profiles Performance Indicator™ is a DISC-type assessment that reveals aspects of an individual’s personality that could impact their fit with their manager, coworkers, and team as well as their job performance. It is primarily used for motivating and coaching employees, and resolving post-hire conflict and performance issues.
Learn more about hiring assessments for your future employees and contact us today. We are located in Pittsburgh, PA, and proudly serve clients across the country.